суботу, 20 листопада 2010 р.

On a warm autumn day...

Last Sunday was very warm and nice, so we went for a long walk (far away from all the crowds of tourists, because it's a madness, especially on weekends).





Denim skirt - don't remember)
Cardigan - Ostin
Striped top - MNG
Lace tights - Marilyn
Handbag - present from Germany
Shawl - Hand-crocheted by me
Earings - made by my mum
Clock+keys pendant - made by me from vintage clock (belonged to my great-grandma) and keys (belonged to my grandma)
Boots - Sketchers

Photos by (c) Irina Nikitina

1 коментар:

  1. I adore the meaningful, character-filled clock and keys pendant! And the photos are so pretty -- I like the play of black and blue in your outfit against the moody black trees, turrets, and window openings and pale blue sky.

    ВідповістиВидалити