пʼятницю, 10 грудня 2010 р.

Friend Friday - Are you connected?

This week's Friend Friday questions made me so happy)) I think that it's a very important question, and one of the reasons I blog.

1. How important do you think reader connectedness is to the success of your blog?
It's very important. The successfull blog to me is not a blog that has like a million followers. Successfull blog is the one that's connecting the blog owner to the followers, helping them to communicate, to know each other, even to make friends. I have an amazing experience with my other blog. I've started it to find people with similar interests, but found so much more - I've found friends for life, and now we often meet, travel, spend time together) I can't say that it's the only reason I blog - I love to write too much, even if noone's reading it - but it matter's a lot.

2. What do you do to draw readers in and create that writer-reader bond?
I'm trying to be genuine and honest. I love fashion, handmade and crafts, books, photography, so I share my interests with amazing people who read my blog))) Once in a while I like to write master-classes or reviews, so my blog would become more interesting.

3. What is one way you could improve this connection?
I think that maybe at times I can be more active - to take more pictures, to write more)))

4. Is there a blogger you think does a great job creating that writer-reader bond? Why?
I can't name only one person. I tend to follow blogs which shows bloggers personality and have this special connection with readers. I'm not sure I will enjoy reading a blog which is too distant from it's followers)

5. What do you do to cultivate new readers? How do you get them to your site in the first place?
I don't know))) But I'm so honored to have such wonderful and interesting followers) I've noticed that some of my posts are getting more attention than other - like Pirate boots by Vivienne Westwood, What to do with an old scarf?, 1920s dresses and others. So I think that it's combination of commenting on other blogs and google searches.

Check out Modly Chic for more Friend Friday posts.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар