пʼятницю, 14 січня 2011 р.

Missing spring

I haven't written about my Christmas (I've already said that we celebrate Christmas on January 7) this year because I had no time (and because I'm still waiting for my photos!). But there's one more winter holiday we celebrate - January 13. It's the acient Ukrainian holiday of Malanka and also a so called Old New Year (both this holidays are celebrating on January 13 because of the calendar change).
So yesterdy I was invited to the celebration and it was amazing - we've spent almost all night laughing, dancing, playing games and all that stuff. It was great!
But today, as I walked into my apartment and saw the decorated tree, I felt that that's it. The last winter holiday is over, can I have my spring now, please?
But well, it's not even the middle of the winter yet (one more day, ha!), so I just have to pe optimistic, drink my favorite green tea and look at my favorite spring pictures. 
That's what I'm doing now, actually.

Untitled-1

Untitled-2

1 коментар: