четвер, 31 березня 2011 р.

Lunch hour

hjvjuu


Coat - Oggi
Striped top - bought it in Metro
Scarf - thrifted
Jeans - Zara
Booties - Carnaby
Satchel - Derby
Earings - from Thailand

I went out to get a cheese chiabata and latte, and decided to take some pictures near this weird old building. I love weird. And old.
Some news:
- I've bought a new laptop. My old one is having so many problems that I can't work on it properly. And I have a lot of freelance translation jobs now and lot's of creative ideas (short stories and articles). So it was inevitable.
- we're having an annivercsary party at the office tomorrow. Well, basically we're working for like an hour and then we're going to the paintball club for a game. I'd really like to go, but there's a huge chance that I won't make it - I'm having an event on Monday and client haven't approved of a few details yet. Well, possibly no paintball for Maryna.
- work's been interesting - sometimes boring, sometimes nerve-wracking, sometimes really boring. Craving some nice projects - I like organisation and planning, not writing policies.

That's pretty much it. I wish everyone a nice day and getting back to work.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар