пʼятницю, 24 червня 2011 р.

Friend Friday - Changes in style

1. Since you began blogging do you notice a change in the types of things you gravitate towards while shopping?
Definitely. I tend to experement more now and I find lots of inspiration in other blog I read.

2. Do you find, as a fashion blogger, that you dress differently from your family and friends? Do they comment on that?
Well... My mom is a very stylish woman herself, so I think we sometimes inspire each other. I actually like to borrow her stuff - belts, tops, today I wore her white full skirt for work. My mom's 54, but she has a really young and vibrant wardrobe.
As for my friends - I've noticed that my best friends, who used to joke about me being always so put together and dressing up without an occasion, are making more afford now. I can see that they are noticing some ideas and incorporating them into their outfits. The best compliment to my fashion loving heart.

3. What’s the weirdest fashion that you secretly like, even if you aren’t bold enough to wear it?
I'm thinking about wearing shorts for quite a while (it's not weird, but I like them and I don't wear them). Not vacation sun-beach-sand type of shorts, but more dressy ones, especially in colder temperatures -with tights and boots. I even got myself a pair - navy blue from Marks&Spencer. But only wore them once, like the beach type shorts. Don't know why I'm so scared of them. I guess I need to work on my body confidence a little bit more.

4. Looking at current trends – what would you like to try but need to build up the courage to do?
Long pleated skirts, full vintage outfits, shorts (as I said earlier).

5. Toot someone’s horn – what fashion blogger out there inspires you with her bold fashion choices?
Solannah and her full vintage life, Keiko Lynn, The Clothes Horse - just three names I've thought about first. But thre are so much more great and creatively looking bloggers, that inspire me))

Check out Modly Chic for more Friend Friday posts.

1 коментар:

  1. I was so cautious about trying shorts out but now that I have started wearing them again (I used to wear them a lot when I was a kid!) I can't believe I didn't wear them for so long!!

    ВідповістиВидалити