пʼятницю, 9 вересня 2011 р.

100 years of East London style in 100 seconds.

Having so much work right now - three events just this week! And also freelance translations of Murdoch Mysteries and Mamma Mia! So happy about the last one - have never translated musicals before)
But also really tired. I've just came back from church festival (we were organizing a playground for kids there) and I have a sports event in the city park tomorrow. So for last couple of days I haven't any spare minute to check up on blogs or leave any comments. So sorry, I'll definitely try and make some time in a day or too.
So, as I'm a bit MIA now, I want to show you this great video. Fell in love with it immediately. It has two of my favorite things - fashion and dancing)))

100 years of East London style in 100 seconds.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар