пʼятницю, 16 березня 2012 р.

I'm alive

Hi, guys)
I actually can't believe that it's been almost two month since I've last posted here. It can't be that long! Oh my, I'm such a weirdo, but I honestly can't believe it)))
I'm okay, maybe even more thatn okay.

- Still working - not much of freelance translations, but instead I've been asked by my ex-bosses to work at the concert again (March 8) and it's been really nice to work backstage again. I'm looking forvard to get more offers from them, because it't was awesome)

- Still dancing - I dance for 4 hours each week now, both contemporary and burlesque dancing styles. Also I'm adding two more hours of body ballet next week. Trying to get back into shape as soon as possible, because we're having a performance in a month.

- Still enjoying dressing up and blogging about it - I've just had a few self doubts about whether I should blog here of not, mostly because I feel... well, I don't want to go there now, it's a topic for different post/

Well, I'm alive and I'm trying to return to my regular posting schedule. Hope that all of you had a great winter and a great start of the spring)))

IMG_3705 (563x422)

3 коментарі:

  1. You've been missed! Part of the fun of blogging is analyzing our feelings about it! :) I have my own inner issues over it, but it's getting better! Welcome back! Hugs! ~Serene

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. So glad to see you again! I am with Serene, I go around and around in my mind about blogging and then I remember, Oh yeah, it's supposed to be fun! You look so pretty in this picture, by the way, but you always look good! Keep us up to date on everything! XO, Jill

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. I wondered where you'd gone! I've missed you. Thanks for the update! x

    ВідповістиВидалити