вівторок, 27 грудня 2016 р.

Merry Christmas #1!

Merry Christmas! Buon Natale! Щасливого Різдва! Счастливого Рождества!

* This post was supposed to go up yesterday, on a Christmas day, but I guess something went wrong and I didn't see it on time.

I absolutely love this time of year, doesn't matter which country I'm living in. And for the last three years, I really enjoy having two Christmases - Catholic and Orthodox. I always loved our Ukrainian Christmas - with all the beautiful traditions, foods and carol singers. Now I have a chance to enjoy also the Italian one - with Christmas parties, panettone, all the decorations (and all the shops closed for eternity).

01

My first year in Italy we celebrated Christmas in our volunteer company - we were supposed to leave right after the holidays (later I found out that I can stay for a bit) and we wanted to hang out together. It was a great evening, with homecooked Christmas dishes from out countries, Secret Santa, silly photos and the A/C working non-stop - our apartment was criminally cold.

03
Cardigan, sweater, skirt - H&M // Bag - Pieces // Boots - Trivict // Earrings - DIY

My second Christmas in Palermo was a quiet dinner for two in a friend's apartment, in the company of a very friendly cat.

04

My third Christmas here was very similar to the first one and, at the same time, very different. It was full of laughs, great foods, talks, music and unexpected gifts, because even when Secret Santa made a mistake and forgot about me (how could he? I'm unforgettable!), I still received two of the cutest and sweetest presents, and it meant the world to me.

So now I'm looking forward to many more lovely Christmases - in Palermo, in Italy, anywhere, basically. Just the two of us or in a company, that can become my family away from home. 

As long as I can wear a sweater on a sweater in December and not even be bothered by a jacket!

Merry Christmas, people! And see you soon! We still have New Years, Christmas #2 and Epifania to celebrate!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар