середу, 13 грудня 2017 р.

Law of Attraction: How I Manifest Travel - Vlogmas Day 2

Hello, amazing people, and welcome back to the new day of Vlogmas!

I don’t know if you believe in the Law of Attraction, but I definitely do. 

And this is a small example why.

Two years ago I was on a project in Armenia and met the loveliest girl named Helena – she was Spanish, but at that point was living in Copenhagen for quite a bit. 

One beautiful September day we were having coffees at a beautiful terrace café in Yerevan together because everyone else went to the Genocide Museum. So we were talking about the life and educational system in Denmark. And I clearly remember telling her that I honestly had no idea how do people live in Denmark. Not even “a single story” that I might have got from a movie or a TV-show. I could more or less imagine how people might live in France, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Poland – thanks to media. But how do people actually live in Denmark?

Please, mind that it was 2015 – the year before hugge-industry started dominating the world, as well as Instagram and Pinterest. So I was trying to visualize it based on Helena’s stories, and…


What do you know? In less than 6 months I got a chance to go for a seminar in Sweden. The organizers sent me the info kit with a very clear instruction on how to get to the village where we were staying: “Fly to Copenhagen and take the train over the bridge there”. I couldn’t believe my eyes and managed to spend almost two days in Copenhagen – one on my way to Sweden and one on my way back.

Six months later I went to see opera on the screen outside of Teatro Massimo (a very normal thing to do in Palermo, as it’s usually organized on the day of a premiere, so you can watch it at the same time, but pay only one 1 euro if you want to have a seat or nothing at all if you don’t mind standing, plus it’s very close to one of the most popular gelaterias in Palermo, so you can feel even more special that people with front row seats, if you get to both listen to opera and eat ice cream).

I met a group of friends there and the newest arrival who is currently one of my very good friends – Vidjaya. So we started talking over some ice-cream and she told me that while she is from the Netherlands, she spent the last couple of years in Brussels. 

And I clearly remember saying to her with no pun intended: “You know, I cannot even imagine how people live in Belgium…”.

Mid-phrase I realized what I was doing and at the same time got a very strong feeling that yeah, in less than one year I will see how people live in Belgium.

And yes, in August 2017 I moved to Brussels for 3 months.

So yes, this definitely worked for me twice. And I think it might be useful for all of you too, as long as you believe in the Law of Attraction and love to travel.

Thank you and see you tomorrow!

XOXO

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар