вівторок, 21 вересня 2010 р.

Twin obsession

I've been obsessed with twins since childhood.

And have to admit - it's partly the reason I like Kathryn and Megan Prescott so much. But not the only reason. They were amazing in Skins's Gen 2 (probably, my favorites in second generation), they've had an a.m.a.z.i.n.g red hair (and they look good with dark too), they're characters style was totally anime-inspired, they have unbelievably hot husky voices and they are cool in pretty much every way)

I'm in love with their style and fashion choices. Just finished reading Kat's interview for Cellardoor magazine - the article was pretty mediocre, but her socks and jewelry, oh my!

Can't wait for the pilot of Goth to be aired, I need their adorable anime-faces in my life.

Kathryn-in-Cellardoor-Magazine-kathryn-prescott-15654447-1560-1060


832d4834f7f9

129

b301458df1c1

tumblr_kxm70riJpD1qa2jvpo1_500

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар