суботу, 25 грудня 2010 р.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone who's celebrating today! I wish you and your families all the best! Be happy, be healthy and be loved.

As for me, I'm an Orthodox Christian and we celebrate Christmas on January 7. But I love all the winter holidays, it's such a magical time. My favorite though is Saint Mykolay's Day - it's mostly a children holiday, and is celebrated on December 19 in memory of the Saint Priest Mykolay, who brought gifts to all good children (he's the protorype to them all - Father Frost, Santa Claus, Papa Noel etc.). So every St. Mykolay Day good children can find gifts under their pillow. Well, I still feel like a five year old, so I adore this holiday, finding gifts under my pillow and putting gifts under the pillows of my loved ones.

2 коментарі: