That's exactly what I've been doing these couple of weeks. I swear, I've broken more mugs these days than I did for last two or three years. I'm really sad about one particular mug - it was a present from my mom and it had cute geese on it. I wanted to replace it with the same one, but their are making them really tiny now (mine was huge, and it made tea delicious - it's a weird thing to say, but it's true)
So, I have no mug and now forsed to drink tea from my Starbucks mug. It's not bad, but not the same. And no one seems to understand my huge drama because of the broken favorite mug. People can be so cruel!
I really like whole "7 interesting facts about myself" thing, which I saw at Vintage Vixen's, so I'm tagging myself. I don't know why, I guess I'm just too lazy to work now, because I just got home from radio school class and have to leave again in about an hour)
1. I can speak Ukrainian, Russian, English and Spanish (though I'm still learning Spanish and currently having a big break in studying, but in a month or so out classes are starting again), plus I can read Polish (very slowly) and partly understand Czech (I've lived in Czech Republic with my parents when I was little)
2. All the women on my mom's side of the family are looking alike - I've been mistaken with my mom on her student pictures lot's of times and my mom's cousin looks so much like their grandma that it's almost creepy.
3. I can't ride bycicle. At all.
4. I've never smoked a cigarette (or anything else), not even once. I once tried smoking shisha with my friends, but my lung apparently hate all types of smoke.
5. Literature is a huge part of my life. When I'm not reading I'm writing and vice versa.
6. I love dogs and animals in general. But dogs are my favorites, I guess. Though I can't have a dog since my previous perfect puppy died 6 years ago. It was such a heartache for me - he's been with for the most part of my life, and I don't think I'm ready for a new dog yet.
7. I've never been lucky in love. Sad, but it's true. I really hope it's gonna change, and soon.
I also want to tag everyone who wants to tell us 7 interesting facts about herself.