середу, 26 січня 2011 р.

Sabine et moi

Untitled


I'm wearing:
dress - Red Stones (thrifted)
angora bolero - Coast (thrifted)
vintage brooch - my grandma's
earings - made by my mom
ring - gift from Milan

Sabi's wearing:
dress - Asos

So many of my dearest friends are living very far from me. I have besties in London, Warshaw, Vilnius, Amsterdam, Moskow, Saint Petersburg. Sabine is one of them, a great friend, whom I see only for a few days a year.
These pictures were taken in our favorite Italian restaurant on Christmas Eve (right before I went home to celebrate with my family). There was a night of a very odd light, that's why everyone looks pale and exhausted on every picture (we totally weren't exhausted))

I'm having the weirdest week, full of work (too many movies to translate), classes amd studio practice (still haven't written a descent text to read in the studio on week-end), my friend's defence of a thesis, so long, so long.
That's why I haven't written fasion inspirations of anything else this week. Sorry, I hope I'll catch up with everything later.

2 коментарі:

  1. I'm having a valentine's giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. I love your outfit! The rich colorful pattern, the neutral layer, and the perfect vintage jewel to pull them together... I may need to copy this idea someday, if I can find similar pieces.

    ВідповістиВидалити