четвер, 3 лютого 2011 р.

Good news

Untitled-3

Denim skirt - Jennifer
Striped top - MNG
Blue top - Oggi
Birdcage necklace - handmade
Crochet earings - my shop, Antares flower buttons
Crochet flower brooch - my shop, Antares flower buttons
Tights - don't remember
Socks - Marilyn (I guess)
Boots - no brand
Handbag - Debenhams (thrifted)

Life's been pretty crazy (and amazing) lately.
First of all, I'm starting on a new job on Tuesday. Still an event planner, but now it's a place in the advertising agency. It's been a while since I had to get up early in the morning and actually go to work, so I'm excited and freaked out at the same time.
I also had a call from one of the TV-channels I occasionally freelance for. I've agreed to take a new project - translation of 'Community' into Ukrainian. I just cou;dn't let anyone else take it - I love this show too much.
So now I kinda have 4 jobs at the same time. How cool (and scary) is that?
Well, that's pretty much it. And this is what I wore today for a night of movies, sushi and beer with my friends. This and also the parka.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар