вівторок, 15 березня 2011 р.

'I'm drinking happiness'

10947919_Pyu_schaste
This is honestly one of my favorite pictures in entire world. I don't even know why, but I have such a strong connection to this girl with the cup. I have this picture above my desk (cut out from a magazine) and on my fridge (as a cute little magnet). It was my first LJ avatar. I love it so much I sometimes think that it's some kind of a karmic connection.
The picture is called "I'm drinking happiness" and is by Ukrainian artist Yevgenia Gapchinska. I admire her works - they are so cute and inspiring. She has a great and very cozy gallery in the centre of Kyiv which I love visiting. I have several books which vere illustrated by her (among them are 'Alice in Wonderland', 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory', 'Matilda' and others) and a Lipton tea mug with her painting printed on it. Well, yeah, I may be slightly obsessed) You can read more about Yevgenia and see her works here or here, on her website.

Do you have any images (paintings etc.) you can relate to?

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар