вівторок, 15 березня 2011 р.

Monday fashion inspiration - angora bolero

Untitled 

I love boleros! It's such a nice and versatile element for smart layering. And I also like the fact that it's great for every day and for dressing up. But I used to have a strong dislike for angora - I like to wear black, and combining it with fuzzy knits is not such a good idea.
But everything changed when I've found this bolero in my favorite thrift store. It was in a great state (I doubt someone wore it more than two times) and it's so warm, soft and nice, that I changed my mind about angora immediately.
And I'm proud to say that now it's one of the best and most versatile things in my wardrobe. I've worn it with dresses, various tops, white shirts, with jeans and skirts. Here are some examples.


Untitled

With one of my favorite dresses.

IMG_2575

With denim skirt and blue top.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар