суботу, 7 травня 2011 р.

great plans

I have some great news) I've got my plane ticket yesterday and on May 27 I'm flying to Moscow to see my friends and to attend Adam Lambert's concert! Isn't it great? It is! For so, so many reasons.
1. I love to fly.
2. I love to travel in general.
3. I love my friends.
4. I love Adam Lambert ever since AI.
5. I'd finally get my Pan Am bag from a friend who'd be back from Seattle by then.
I'm so happy there's no words to describe how much.
To tell you the truth, I'm not a fan of Moscow. It's totally not my type of city and I can't say that I like it that much. But I have so many great friends there! Few of them have already made their appearance in this blog.
I'm so excited! I'm already planning my outfits for that weekend, and the book I'm gonna take to the plane, and some duty free shopping,and great time with friends. What an awesome feeling - I love this kind of anticipation.

x_26d46ba7

x_58fddfbd 
 Sabine and I in Moscow, April 2009

Right now I'm heading to the movies with Sasha, and after that - to the tea-party with other girls. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар