неділю, 8 травня 2011 р.

Monday fashion inspiration - the best picture ever


[Picture belongs to The Sartorialist]

If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that I'm super obsessed with street fashion and blogs about it. So without any doubt - I adore The Sartorialist. He's the guru.
So you know those days when you can look through entire fashion magazine and nothing really clicks? I've had one of those a few days ago. But this picture changed everything.
Isn't it great? I love everything about it - the spring and fresh feeling of it, this girl's hair, her clothes, her bare feet (I love walking barefeet or to seat somewhere in the park like this in summer), I love her bag and ballerinas (though I'd never left my bag on the ground - I grew up in the city and I know how fast ans easy someone can steal your purse), and I especially like the fact that she's knitting! I love to knit)
Perfect, perfect picture.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар