пʼятницю, 6 квітня 2012 р.

Lovely

Cozy rainy day - have to work, but it it still feels realy nice and cozy. So many nice things happened to me lately, and i feel the need to tell you about them:

1. My dear friend came to Kyiv from Bath to visit for a few days and we've had a great time together yesterday - walking, and talking, and drinking coffee with chocolate cookies. She's also coming to see me dancing on Sunday) Also she brought me this cute Moomin notepad - it's tiny and adorable and I looooove Moomins)))

547083_10150710891769650_1150469525_n (563x422)

2. We're having our final recital tomorrow - we need to polish all three dances to make sure we wouldn't embarace ourselves on the show.

3. After the recital I'm going to my boss' house to enjoy first barbeque of the season with our co-workers and her family.

4. I've received this cute dress from asos.com on Wednesday - can't wait for the real spring weather to wear it! also i'v thrifted the other dress on that same day, and dresses are one of my favorite things in the world.

5. Also my friends and I went to watch the opening of the French Spring (annual Ukrainian-French festival - it always opens with some great street show). I'm gonna post some videos later, but i can tell you that it was a gorgeous show - musicians were playing in the air, 40 metres above the ground, and it was amazing, like being inside antique music box.

So, how are you doing? What's new? Are you having a nice time?

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар