середу, 4 квітня 2012 р.

{outfit post - teen leaders}

Last Saturday I've had another meeting with kids from leader school here, in Kyiv. The school is our dear friend, so me and my co-worker are often having classes with their students.
We're telling them about the work of an event-planner, about all the things you need to remember while planning a party and also asking them tocreate they're own event.
I love these meetings. Kids are all so proactive and interested in our work! I always have the best time with them))

I wore:

Skirt - H&M (thrifted)
Grey t-shirt - Topshop
Cardigan - Oggi
Boots - Christian Ley
Sissors necklace - DIY
Pink waistcoat - our uniform from work.

I've been obsessed with pairing this skirt (what an amazing color, right?) with grey t-shirt for a while and I just can't get enough of this outfit)

7292688



7292685

7292645

1 коментар: