неділю, 30 грудня 2012 р.

{outfit post - the playground}

This is the most popular playground in Kyiv - it's situated on Peyzazhna (Landscape) alley and everyone likes to go there and take pictures. It started off as a park, then a part of it transitioned into theis lovely playground, and now it's becoming an art project (I'll definitely blog about art part of it later).
Adults love this place even more then kids do. I've already had a post about this amazing place too - I love this playground and often go there with my friends.

Найбільш популярний дитячий майданчик в Києві - розташований на Пейзажній алеї, і всі дуже люблять ходити сюди фотографуватися. Спочатку тут був просто парк, потом частина його перетворилася на дитячий майданчик, а решта зараз переростає у арт-проект (я згодом зроблю пост саме про його арт-частину).
Дорослі люблять це місце навіть більше за дітей. Я вже колись писала про цей майданчик - дуже люблю його і часто проводжу тут час з подругами.

IMG_4861 (563x422)

I wore/Я вдягала:
Dress - Asos
Suede jacket - borrowed from my mom (I actually haven't returned it yet since going to Lithuania. I'm an awfull person))
Booties - no brand
Belt - Centro
Bag - Orsay 
Bracelet - Topshop
Earrings - handmade (I've made them that morning)


IMG_4862 (563x422)

IMG_4850 (563x750)

IMG_4845 (563x422)

With Sveta- my friend from Lithuania

Зі Светою - моєю подругою з Литви

IMG_4855 (563x422)

1 коментар: