пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

How I wear my: Florals

The loveliest Jill from Everything Just So and Adrienne from The Rich Life (on a budget) were so kind to feature me in their monthly round up "How I wear my...".

As you know, I don't have all that many dresses and skirts with me, but this one is my favorite item of clothing right now. I wear it with different tops when I have a date, a night out, a chance to go on some interesting party. Simple, easy and versatile, just how I like it.

banner---florals

You can see many beautiful bloggers wearing their floral outfits here.

1 коментар:

  1. Hello, Maryna! What a striking and colorful street scene, and it's good to see you looking pretty, happy, and healthy in your new home. I love the combination of jewel purple floral skirt, simple black tank, and rich brown bag.

    ВідповістиВидалити