вівторок, 14 квітня 2015 р.

New beginnings

Hey, world!
When I stopped posting here one and a half years ago, I never thought that the break will be so long.  But well, what happens happens. My country was in the heat of revolution and the only type of blogging I was into was the social type. 
Then, one year ago, I moved to Palermo, Italy for the EVS (European Voluntary Service), because after leaving Thailand I really wanted to explore other parts of the world. I was supposed to stay here for 9 month, but I really found a new home away from home on Sicily. 
So one year later I'm still here, at so-called "Gate of Mediterranean", and hoping to stay here longer. And I really hope that you're going to stay with me to travel, explore and enjoy every moment of life. 
Stay tuned!

1

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар