вівторок, 19 листопада 2013 р.

Sweater Weather Tag

The weather is getting colder, and I'm in a mood for something ice and cozy. So I've decided to take this tag)

Favorite candle scent?
Apple and cinnamon, sugar and spice. I prefer non-scented candles, but during autumn and winter month I love everything cozy and nice smelling. I'd love to have a autumn/winter scented Yankee Candle, but they don;t sell them here in Ukraine.

Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
I love green tea and lattes, but hot chocolate is usually too rich for me.

What's the best fall memory you have?
Well, I love autumn. I was born in October and I'm a total autumn person. I love everything about it - sweaters, and boots, and leaves, and cinnamon lattes, and apple pies. So every memory is nice)

Which makeup trend do you prefer: winged eye liner or dark lips?
Eyeliner. I'm not adventurous enough to wear dark lipstick too often.

What do you want to be for Halloween?
I actually dressed up as Alice in Wonderland, but sadly I have no photos( My costume consisted of this dress, the white apron I've made myself, the White Rabbit locket from etsy, DIY teapot earrings, black suede wedge booties and a white bow in my hair. I wanted to bring a toy White Rabbit with me, but I forgot that cute fluffy guy at home.

Hats or scarves? 
Definitely scarves. I rarely wear hats - all of my winter coats have hoods and they are much warmer then hats.

Most worn jumper?
Recently I was so lucky with sweaters! After returning from Thailand I started cleaning out my wardrobe and decided to give away many of my sweaters and cardigans - some of them are kinda old, and some of them are just not warm enough. And after that I was lucky to find 5 different pure wool and cashmere sweaters in thrift stores - mint condition, great material, warm, cozy and super cute. I hope I'll be able to show them to you soon.

Favorite fall nail polish?
Either nude or red/wine/berry colors. Perfect for autumn.

Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans don't usually work with my body type (maybe with long sweater and riding boots, but in other cases they are not my favorite type of jeans), but between those and leggings I must say skinny jeans.

Boots or Uggs?
Tough choice. I absolutely love boots and usually can't wait till autumn to wear them again. But I own onw pair of Uggs-like boots too and I love them. Lots of people think that they are ugly or something, but well, I wear them when I need to be warm and comfy, and they are usually doing their job. They are not meant to be sexy or pretty, so I don't see any problems with wearing them for long walks in colder month.

I'm not tagging anyone, but I'd love if someone writes it too)

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар