четвер, 4 червня 2015 р.

How I wear my: spring jacket

Two wonderful ladies - Jill of Everything Just So and Adrienne of The Rich Life (on a budget) once again gracefully invited me to participate in their monthly round up "How I wear my...". Please, check out their posts where you can find lots of spring outfit inspiration and get to know more amazing bloggers!

How I wear my

Untitled

My favorite summer jacket is this light parka/jacket by H&M L.O.G.G. It has been my best friend for many years now - while I was still living in Kiev, when I moved to Thailand (perfect for traveling in overly air-conditioned buses and trains, and also for surviving the rainy season), and especially when I went to live in Italy. It’s light, simple, stylish and functional, and goes perfectly with almost every item of clothing that I have, and this is what defines my current style.”

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар