середу, 13 квітня 2016 р.

How I wear my - boho

This month I was participating in "How I wear my..." again. Of course I did, the topic was boho! I know, I'm super late with this post, but in my defense - I've been traveling, moving houses, studying and volunteering non-stop and now preparing to travel again. Yes, this Sunday I'm going to Hungary for another project and yes, I will try to publish my impressions about my Scandinavian trip before the new one (or during it - I have a long wait in Bergamo).

I love boho and often incorporate its elements into my personal style. I don’t think I can ever be ‘full-time’ boho, but combining certain bohemian pieces with something either edgy and structured or simple and basic is my favorite thing ever. This dress was technically a birthday gift from my co-workers - in the sense that for my birthday I received some money from them and immediately bought this dress as I was in love with it for a few months. When a beautiful piece of clothing waits for you to take it home for such a long time, you know this item is truly yours!

DSC_0317
Dress - Orsay; Bag - Lonchamp Le Pliage M in navy; Faux leather jacket - Pimkie; Earrings - from Palermo street vendor.

DSC_0347

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар