понеділок, 5 червня 2017 р.

Video - Speaking 4,5 languages

Hello, my amazing people!

Today I have a video for you. It's a sort of a language challenge I've seen on Youtube for some time now.

I'm just speaking the languages I can speak and explain to you how and why I've learned them.


1. Ukrainian - my mother tongue
2. Russian - my second language (or one of two first, because I'm bilingual)
3. English - obligatory in Ukrainian schools and highly addictive, haha
4. Italian - because it's impossible to live in Sicily without speaking Italian (unless you want to pay 15 euro for something that costs 1.50)

So if you are interested, click through and watch. And please, like and subscribe, if you enjoy my content. This way you will not miss new videos. 

Have a great day and see you around!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар