суботу, 19 серпня 2017 р.

One-day trips around Sicily: Castellammare del Golfo

Hello, amazing people!

I know, it's been a very long time, but extreme temperatures are my strongest creative kryptonites, and we've been experiencing some pretty hot days here lately. If you also add a lot of stress from organising something very cool (I will have a life update very soon) and Sicily's general tendency to play dead every August... It was very difficult to get concentrated on anything other than ice water.

Last year I had a post about Castelammare del Golfo, but as I like to go there as much as possible, this summer I decided to reinforce my recommendations also by making a short video about it. 

Please, remember to like, share and subscribe, and you will never miss a new video!


Editing this video was a real struggle - I've made it, it disappeared, I started making it again, then noticed that some footage disappeared... But! In the heart of any problem lies an opportunity, so I decided to use all this situation to teach myself some lessons.

I hope you will like the video! Enjoy and see you around!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар