пʼятницю, 12 листопада 2010 р.

Friend Friday: Blogger Self Promotion

You can find all other posts on Modly Chic.

1. How do you promote your blog?
Well, I don't think I do, actually. I'm new here and, to tell the truth, yeah, I'd love for more people to read my blog. But it has to happend naturally. And I want to communicate, not just to have have more followers. So I don't think I do something other than communicating. I do comment on blogs I read, but mostly to talk. I never add links to my blog. Not that it's bad, it just never crossed my mind. BTW, joining Friend Friday is more a commitment to myself - to write more and to tell more)))

2. In your experience what has been the most effective form of self promotion?
I think the most effective way is to write original post and to be involved in some projects, like Friend Friday or else. Oh, and communicate by writing interesting, honest full comments to post theat you liked.

3. Do you think there is a wrong way to promote yourself and your blog?
I do. Over the years of blogging I've saw a lot of this - "please friend me back", "I'll friend you if you friend me", "I'll close my blog from everyone, who don't want to friend me" etc.

4. When is comes to others pushing their product what annoys you?
I'm usually annoyed by what I can call hypocrisy. I don't like when a person is not interested in communication genuinely and is leaving commets only to promote own blog.

5. In Dressful's post on this topic earlier in the week she said, "It's impossible to respect someone who wants all the attention, but adds nothing worthwhile to the conversation." Do you agree?

I have to agree on this. I've seen a lot of bloggers who not just want all the attention, but became really jealous and vicious towards bloggers who have more friends/followers. It's really disgusting to watch.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар