суботу, 27 листопада 2010 р.

Trifting

I wasn't much of a thrifting person, but lately I've begin to love it for various reasons. I'm always so happy when I find some really good clothes and pay so little for it.
Here are few of my rescent finds. Nothing too exciting, I was mostly shopping for cardigans - yeah, the snow is near, I can smell it in the air.
IMG_2092 

A really nice Debenhams handbag, perfect for my classes at radio school, because it can contain a lot of stuff while still being small and cute. And the best part - it's not leather! It really means a lot to me, because I'm a vegetarian for 5,5 years now and try not to buy leather or make up products, which are tested on animals.
IMG_2090 
Beautiful cashmere pashmina, soft and cozy as well as very elegant.
IMG_2097 
A few rather ordinary pieces of clothing - plaid shirt, long white sweater vest and strapless top of my favorite color. 
IMG_2094 
Ikea pillowcase - it costed me very little, and after some DIYing it's fitting smaller decorative pilow in my room
IMG_2093 
And four cardigans, warm and nice. I'm especially happy with white+blue hand-knitted one. I got it for less than a dollar, and it's perfect for cozing up on the sofa with a good book and a cup of green tea. It's way too big on me to wear it outside, but perfect for home.
I'm really happy with my thrifting luck lately and plan to hit my favorite thrift store (which is on my way to recording studio where I do freelance work, how conveniet) on Monday.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар