суботу, 4 грудня 2010 р.

Friend Friday - Blogger Burnout

1. How many hours a week do you spend blogging? Has that number changed since you started blogging?
I can't actually tell - it depends on my free time, and mood, and on what's going on in my life. Though I think I spend more time then others on blogging due to me having not just one, but two different active bloges and three blogs which I'm using as archieves (of handmade pictures/master-classes, of fiction etc). But I can't say that my life is constant blogging or that I can devote a lot of time to it - I work from home, I spend a lot of time working with my laptop, so I mostly blog on coffee-breaks or when I want to clear my mind from work.

2. There is always more you can do, write, read, comment on... how do you limit your time spent on these tasks?
I sadly don't have much time to spend on surfing through all the blogs and comment on every post. I'd love to comment more, but I have life (as all of us))), I have my work responsibilities, I have radio school and my friends. So I think it's fair to say that I limit my time on writing, posting, commentigs just as everybody else do - I prioritise)

3. Have you experienced Blogger burnout yet? How have you dealt with that?
I did actually. I've left one of my blogs, the first livejournal I had, a few years ago. I did it mostly because of burnout - I had no inspiration, my interests and priorities changed and I couldn't even make myself to write any kind of post there. I think it's only natural for a lot of people, but I've expirienced it once and I hope that it never happends again - I cherish people I meet while blogging to much)


4. This time of the year is always a lot busier than any other time. Will your blogging change as a result?

I don't think so. Winter holidays are often give me more inspiration than any other season. This and the fact that I have nothing planned for holidays due to rescent terrible lost in my family - I thing I'll blog a lot on holidays))

5. Could you foresee a moment in which you are not blogging anymore? How would you you identify that it's time to walk away?
To me no inspiration = no blogging. I can't just write posts like "just ate an awesome grilled cheese sandwich" or " I'm bored", I also need to do something reative - handmade, or fashion/books/movies/tv-shows reviews, or some fiction writing, or whatever. So I think I can stop blogging when I'm not interested in my blog anymore. But I don't think that's gonna happend any time soon)

Check out Modly Chic for more Friend Friday posts.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар