1. When it comes to prioritizing your life, in what place does blogging fall?
I afraid it's not in the top of my list, I guess it's on the 5-6 place now (it includes this blog, my other blog, devoted to movies and books reviews mostly, twitter and tumblr accounts). Blogging is very important in my life, but lately, when I have to choose between new blog post or a freelance job, I'm choosing freelance and some cash. I hope that someday I'll have the oppotunity to turn my blog into my job, but until then...
2. We all wish we had more free time to dedicate to blogging and all it entails. What are your tricks for taking advantage of the time you do have to be as productive as possible?
I like to think about my posts while I'm in the subway or when I'm doing something like ironing. I usually get inspiration in a second, but I need some time to think it through. So I'm using the routine moments of each day to think about the topic, about everythink that I'd like to write. It's pretty much the same with my short stories - I like to work on the plot when I'm doing something boring.
3. Have you discovered any short-cuts that makes blogging easier or more time efficient?
Not yet. That's why my blog suffers a little since I've began to work full time again. I hope I'll find some ways to blog easier and to find more time for it.
4. Do you have an editorial calendar or something similar that helps you plan ahead?
I've started Monday Fashion inspirations to make myself write more and to write on topics that are exiting and inspiring to me. For the last coule of weeks I don't have a lot of free time to write it every week, but I work on it.
5. If time wasn’t an issue what you would be doing on your blog/for your blog that you aren’t doing now?
I'd blog more and I'd do much more outfit posts. I know that these posts are not that popular among my followers, but I like to blog about outfits. So I would definitely do much more of those.
Check out Modly Chic for more Friend Friday posts.