вівторок, 21 червня 2011 р.

Mixing patterns

1

Sweater - thrifted
Top - Pimkie
Skirt - Zara
Wedges - Blink
Bag - no idea what the brand's name is
Silver bird necklace - jewelry fair last summer
Heart earings - from Germany

I love my friends to death, but lets face it - none of them knows how to hold a camera. Well, except for Ira, but we see each other very rarely lately due to our busy schedules.
So here we go - I have lots of pictures, but they all are superblurry.
That's what I wore today for work+movies (Killing Bono re-run in my favorite cinema). I kinda like this outfit. Plus I had to change into my black amd white polka dotted rainboots during the day, and that was a totall pattern firework. Stripes+polka dots+geometric pattern = happy me. Yeah, I looked a bit crazy, but that was a great fun rainy day outfit. I'm gonna recreate it again someday.

3

6

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар