понеділок, 20 червня 2011 р.

Monday fashion inspiration - Gok Wan's "How to Dress"


I wrote about my respect and admiration for Gok and his work before (here), and I have a chance to do it again.
Last weekend my friend and I went on a hunt to one of the largest thrifting markets in the city.
I wasn't really in a mood to buy lot's of clothes ( I have no idea why - I've only liked and eventually bought one very simple basic top and that was it), but books...
Yeah, I'm always in the mood for books! Especially for books about fashion.
And one of my best finds that day was this pretty thing. I was looking for it for a very long time in different thrifting spots because I would've never bought it new (delivery's gonna be more expensive than the book itself, and it's already costs almost 20 pounds), but used - hell yeah! I've read it this weekend, between sunbathing on the nearest lake, going to movies to see "X-men: First Class", visiting my Granny, working on translation and shopping for fresh fruits and berries on my local market. And I've really enjoyed this book.
It's not the best style guide that everyone should read. But it's definitelly fun and enjoyable. And Gok's got great ideas on the layering. So that's what inspires me this week.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар