неділю, 10 листопада 2013 р.

Koh Phangan

I still have a ton of photos from the time I lived in South East Asia, so here is something from Koh Phangan.
It's a beautiful island not far from Koh Samui, a true heaven on earth. I've spent some time there and it was amazing. I went there alone, and I had a great opportunity to relax and get some tan.
I lived in a small bungalow by the sea, explored some amazing restaurants near by, swam in the sea and lied by the pool, and by the time I had to leave for Hat Yai, I felt like a new person.
So I hope this pictures will bring some sunshine into the somewhat gloomy days we have now.

banner


IMG_6239

IMG_6240 A shore by my bungalow - I went there to swim every day.

How I got there? At that point I was living in Bangkok on my own for some time and decided that I really need to see some islands before I go home (I didn't and still don't know how much time I'll spend in Kyiv this time). So I made a decision, bought a ticket to Surat Thani and left the next day.

IMG_6230
Donsak pier - if you're going to Koh Phangan or Koh Samui by a ferry this is where you need to go.

IMG_6242 A resort I stayed at.

I'm not a super rich person and I can't afford saying in fancy places, especially when I travel a lot (I much rather spent that money on a chance to see one more city). One of the people I've met on my travels told me about 'Sun View' and I was very happy with it. I came to Koh Phangan with a backpack and no plan at all. After getting of the ferry I just went into '7 Eleven', bought a shrimp burger and a cappuccino and  sat on the curb for a while, just enjoying the amazing sea view. I thought about going to Haad Rin, but after sitting there for a while I decided that I want some peace and quiet, not a South-East Asia's Ibiza. So I took a song-tao to 'Sun View' and stayed there the whole time.

The only bad thing about it was that I absolutely couldn't work there) I was just sitting on my terrace, looking at the sea, doing nothing. But the place is absolutely magical.

IMG_6233 My terrace. I've spent hours here - reading a book, watching some movies from my laptop, enjoying the sea view.

IMG_6231 Koh Phangan port and '7 Eleven' I was talking about

IMG_6236

IMG_6241 A small restaurant not far from my place.

IMG_6235

IMG_6237 Two of my best Koh Phangan friends)) If you've been reading my blog for a while, you must know that I love dogs, and these two guys truly were my friends and always came to visit me.

IMG_6232 

I really need to tell you more about Bangkok, so I hope I'll have some time to blog next week)

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар