понеділок, 12 вересня 2016 р.

#45daysofblogging 20: 100 things about me 5/5

Day 20 - September 6

Hello again!

Unfortunately the situation with internet in my apartment is still not resolved and I start feeling like this whole idea lost it's sense - I now have too write posts every day and post them once a week from the library. But I will try to continue, because the idea was to do something creative every day, and it works.

So here fasten your belts - the last installment of 100 things about me is coming to you!

  DSC_0121  
81. I used to organize concerts. Actually I guess I started this blog right after I quit that job. It was okay, but not nearly as glamorous as it sounds. 

82. But after our first concert in opera theatre in Odessa I got obsessed with empty theatres. Having said that – I just hate “The Phantom of the Opera” as a book, it was just not for me. 

83. I haven’t been home for 10 months. It’s not the longest time I’ve been away, but this time I definitely miss it much more. 

84. Once my mom got a book about past lives and told me that in my past life I was a Yugoslavian man - an alchemist and a poison maker. Years have passed and I still don’t know what to make out of it. 

85. There are four songs I can listen to indefinitely – Imagine, The Man who Sold the World, Starman and Space Oddity. 

86. My favorite stone is amethyst. I love to always have at least one crystal at home. The one I have now I bought in a small shop in Turin that sells Nepalese singing bowls. 

87. I just re-read previous 80 facts and I’m truly shocked by the number of mistakes I found. That’s kind of embarrassing. 

88. Do you remember Friend’s episode, where they were trying to name all the states? I did it once. Couldn’t remember 4. And then I lost the list I made, so I can’t even check which ones. 

89. I always need to have candles in my room. It’s not the “I’m-so-obsessed-with-Yankey-candles” thing, because I don’t like the really scented ones. I just love them for the light. 

90. Same goes for fairy lights – I love to always have them in my place. And I was doing it way before tumblr! 

91. I love silver and don’t like gold. 

92. And on the same topic – I really don’t understand all the rose gold trend. And I think I’m the only person that doesn’t. 

93. As I wrote in one of my previous posts, I was very surprised to see that after three moves between continents and countries I always have the same things with me. It’s a very interesting and liberating feeling – to have only one small bag/sunglasses/pashmina and not wanting any others just because you like the ones you have so much. 

94. One of my favorite hobbies is to weave dreamcatchers. It’s like a meditation to me. 

95. I love being a trainer and would’ve loved to do it as my main occupation. Which is very funny, as during my bachelor’s I couldn’t imagine anything worse than being an educator and a social worker (and now I’m both) 

96. I have a pair of prescription glasses, but I almost never wear them – I can see very well, but I have astigmatism, so I put them on only when my eyes are very tired. 

97. If I had to drink only one drink till the rest of my life, it’s be loose leaf green tea. 

98. My favorite spice is cinnamon, and I put it to everything I bake. 

99. For some reason I really like Santa Rosalia, the patron saint of Palermo. It’s not a religious thing, but I even have a necklace with her portrait – a gift from my friend Laura. 

100. I never thought I will be able to do it, honestly!)

That's it! I've done it! Thank you for your attention and see you!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар