понеділок, 12 вересня 2016 р.

#45daysofblogging 23: youtube recs - LightbyCoco

Day 23 - September 9

And we arrived to the blogging day 23, which marks the middle of the whole #45daysofblogging extravaganza. 

Monthly-favorites

As the second youtube rec in the series I’d love to recommend the channel called LightbyCoco. And the reason I like it so much is because it really lived up to its name. It is really about living light and simple. I really admire Coco’s style, aesthetics and her approach to life. I love that she loves to travel (and does it light) and having an active life style. I really love her packing guides and all the philosophy behind it. 

So I will just leave you with some of her video. At one point I've binge-watched them all, and I'm not even ashamed of it. 



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар