Yes, few words about me, again.
21. When I was 28, I quit my job in advertising and bought a ticket to Thailand. I consider the months I spent there to be my personal crush test and the most formative time of my life.
22. I started writing my first story when I was about 6. My mom still keeps it in some secret place, as I threatened to throw it away many times.
23. My first short story was published in the newspaper when I was 15 or 16 years old. Do I need to tell you how proud I was?
24. I love making my own jewelry. We share this hobby with my mom, as she was the one who taught me everything I know.
25. I couldn’t swim until I was about 7 or 8. My parents tried to teach me themselves, but later gave up and took me to the swimming pool.
26. But that’s not the best part – I learned to ride a bicycle when I was 27!
27. And I still don’t know how to drive.
28. I have no tattoos, but instead have 5 piercings in my left ear and 2 in my right one.
29. When I was still in school, I was taking cross-stitching and flower arranging classes
30. Last year I took 22 flights. It doesn’t mean that I went to 22 different places though. It just means that when you live on an island, you most probably will not have that many direct flight options.
31. I love dogs a lot, and really miss having one. Especially when I think that I will not be able to get it for at least two more years.
32. I used to watch a lot of serious, sad and honestly depressing movies when I was in school and in uni. Now I really prefer not to. It doesn’t mean that I watch only comedies or romantic stories, but, for example, I have no desire to watch anything similar to Ozon’s “Time to Leave”
33. I fell in love with photography when I was very little, just by observing my father, as he was developing photos. But started studying myself only 3 years ago, when I finally invested in a DSLR and took a few lessons
34. When I was little, my favorite animals were “all the bunnies!”, and now, ironically, I love wolves
35. My favorite Disney princess is Jasmine. I just felt like you have to know this.
36. I love knitting and always make way more scarves than I need. That’s why I quite often donate them.
37. My favorite food is Thai. In my opinion is the healthiest one there is.
38. BTW, after living in Italy for 6 month, I was able to speak Italian quite decently. After 6 month in Thailand I’m able only able to order food in Thai.
39. I have a kind of a Thai family – they are a father, a daughter and a grandson that had a fruit shake stand by Chiang Mai Gate and always treated me like their own. I know that they will be one of the few first people I’d visit when I will go back there.
40. I’ve been a Snow White at more parties I care to remember. Seriously – the easiest solution for me, as I just need to put on some red lipstick and a red ribbon in my hair.
See you tomorrow!